The 1000 Series
The Mx-1000 Series Panel range is fully compliant with the mandatory requirements and selected optional requirements of EN54-2 and 4 as well as the relevant requirements of BSEN5839-1: 2002.
The Mx-1000 Series equipment range:
- Panels: 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 zone versions.
- Repeater: 2 to 8, 16 and 32 zone versions.
A system comprises of the following:
- One off Mx-1000 Series 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 zone fire detection and alarm panel.
- Up to 5 off Repeater Panels [2 to 8, 16 or 32 zone variants].
Each panel in the range is housed in a single metal enclosure incorporating a door-mounted display board fitted with a polyester overlay providing user controls and indications. User controls are locked/unlocked via a key-switch. All indications are implemented using
The 4000 Series
Mx-4100 is a Single Loop, Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel.
Mx-4200 is a Multiple Loop, Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel with provision for up to two loops.
Mx-4400 is a Multiple Loop, Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel with provision for up to four loops.
Mx-4800 is a Multiple Loop, Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel with provision for up to eight loops.
All models are designed for use with the Apollo Discovery, Explorer, XP95 and Series 90 and Hochiki ESP fire detection devices.
SITA 200 Plus
The Sita 200 plus allows up to 200 detectors and sounders on one loop – a specification currently unmatched in the marketplace. The unique Multipoint detector can now work as part of an advanced addressable fire detection and alarm system offering the best performance and reliability currently available. The system has been designed to high specification and quality standards and is intended to fully comply with the new EN54 -2 and EN54 – 4 standards and EU directives.
Overview of features
- Loop length up to 3.2 kms. long (2 miles long) with spurs
- Fast short circuit isolator in every device
- Very low current consumption
- Digital communication with high power transfer
- Can be pre-configured on a pc or via control panel on site
- Choice of up to 15 combinations of smoke or heat detection programmable at control panel or via connected PC
- Optional built-in sounder in each Multipoint provides 7 sound patterns and 3 volume settings
- Supported by a range of loop-powered sounders
- Auxiliary digital inputs and outputs are available at any addressable Multipoint device
- Repeater units available – connected on a bi-directional serial link
- Multi stage alarms – pre-alarm feature
- Simple commissioning procedure to zone and personalise devices
- Automatic continuous self calibration of addressable Multipoint detectors
- Multipoint detectors are monitored for all failure modes of sensor chamber – warnings indicated when smoke detector heads require service
Control Panel Features
- 32 zonal display for fires
- Individual device labels display fire and fault may be pre-configured or entered during commissioning by key pad or via connected P.
- 32 Programmable alarm sectors
- Event log – up to 255 events
- Back lit LCD permitting the display of individual device labels
- User configurable inputs and outputs to meet international standards
- Integral power supply with intelligent battery management
- Zones 17 to 32 can be assigned as auxiliary zones
The Morley Panel is a flexible and expandable analogue addressable fire alarm control panel which accommodates any system from a single loop through to largest multi-panel networked installations. Utilising XP95 based protocol allows up to 126 separate loop devices and loop sounders on the control loop itself.
- Versions approved to BS5839 Pt 4, EN54 Pt 2.
- 1-Multiloop flexibility.
- Fully on site programmable.
- 500 event activity logger.
- Integrated alpha numeric keypad.
- Optional flush mounting kit.
- Glazed door option.
- 80 character back lit liquid crystal display.
- 40 or 80 LED zonal fire and fault indicators.
- Optional printer.
- Fully programmable sounders and outputs.
- 1 to 2 loop and 1 to 5 loop variants.
- A full range of accessories are available
FW5001/1 Master One Loop Panel – inc 16 Zones
FW5001/3 Master three loop panel – inc 32 zones
FW5001/4 Master four loop panel – inc 32 zones
FW5001/6 Master six loop panel – inc 32 zones
FW5001/7 Master seven loop panel – 32 zones
FW5001/9 Master nine loop panel – inc 32 zones
FW5001/10 Master ten loop panel – inc 32 zones
FW5001/12 Master twelve loop panel – inc 32 zones
FW5001/Z16 Additional 16 Zone LED Display
ADD /485RS485 Card required for networking IE FW5001/4/485
The Juno-Net is a powerful Analogue Addressable fire Alarm control system with networking capabilities that facilitate the configuration of complex wide area Fire detection systems. Modular construction and distributed intelligence allow systems of up to 96 Loops to be constructed. With a high level of built in redundancy and emergency back up features the is fully equipped to control the most complex installations. Using its wide array of interfacing capabilities the Juno-Net is ideally placed to provide an efficient and effective solution to the logistics of protecting large institutions. Flexible cause and effect programming of I/O devices and warning devices ensure that Fire or Fault warnings trigger the appropriate response. An interactive Graphic representation of the system can be displayed on the users’ computer via the Odyssey Graphics software(Optional). All the devices on the system can be displayed on a building plan showing their status in real time. In the event of Fire or fault the customer can control the system and access all the necessary information with a few mouse-clicks. Automatic Device detection at start up reduces time spent at the commissioning stage. In Installation mode the Juno-Net detects and recognises addressed and connected devices with the system being fully operational in less than two minutes. The default programming ensures that the system is ready to detect Fire / fault alerts from the moment that power is applied. Additional programming, to customise the system can be implemented via the onboard keypad, IR programmer, PS 2 Keyboard or with a laptop PC running the GFE Loader software.
Juno Net Repeater
The Juno Net repeater panel fully replicates the control panel information and control facilities allowing multiple operating points within the system. The J-Net repeater communicates with the master control panel via an RS-422/RS-485, Fibre Optic or TCP/IP network. Sub-Panels can be integrated into the repeater panel to allow the connection of up to three additional detection loops, per sub-panel, to the system. Ideal for multiple building complexes; where display and control of the system is required in various locations. Depending on control panel loading, power for the J-Net-Rep can be supplied from the control panel’s auxiliary power output, an external 24Volt power supply or optionally can be supplied complete with a built in 24V, 2,4A or 5A power supply unit. (Required if a sub-panel is installed in the repeater housing.)
Juno Net Mini Repeater
The mini-repeater is a fully functional mini version of the Juno-Net Repeater which can be used with any distributed or self contained Juno-Net based Fire Alarm system. It’s reduced dimensions make it ideal for installation in reception areas or security booths where it would be impractical and unattractive to install a full size control panel. Like its big brother, the J-Net-Repeater, the Mini-Rep permits full control of the system from multiple locations. Connection to the Juno-Net or Junior is via an RS422/RS485, Fibre Optic or TCP/IP interface. The Mini-Rep is supplied complete with an RS422/RS485 interface as standard. Depending on control panel loading, power for the Mini-Rep can be supplied from the control panel’s auxiliary power output or an external 24 Volt power supply.
Juno Net Junior
The Juno Net Junior is a single loop Analogue addressable control panel that provides a cost effective solution for small to medium sized installations. The Junior can support up to 125 addressable devices on its single loop which is compatible with Apollo, Hochiki or WizMart communications protocols. Using Global Fires advanced communications mechanism up to 32 individually addressed Loop sounders can be connected to the Junior’s detection Loop. The Junior also supports sounders. The panel is equipped with a backlit LCD display of 4 rows each with 40 characters to give clear textual indications of Fire / Fault occurrences to the end user. Additionally mini-repeaters can be connected via an RS422/RS485, Fibre Optic or TCP/IP interface to facilitate remote display and control of the system. Automatic Device detection at start up reduces time spent at the commissioning stage. In Installation mode the Junior detects and recognises addressed and connected devices with the system being fully operational in less than two minutes. The default programming ensures that the system is ready to detect Fire / fault alerts from the moment that power is applied. Additional programming, to customise the system can be implemented via the onboard keypad or using a laptop PC running the GFE Loader software which is available free of charge on the Global Fire website.